Monday, February 25, 2008

Are Banks Taking Over Morristown?!?!?!?!

What in the world is happening to all of our non-banking stores?!?!?!!?!? Driving home a couple of days ago, I noticed that Godive no longer was Godiva, it was an empty store front, waiting for a bank to come and make it it's home...

A few weeks prior to that I was walking home from Century 21 and realized that my salon was no longer there either, instead, this time a real estate agency had just taken it's place... "oh no!" I thought to myself... how in the world will I get my hair done... I did some research on the internet and called my salon - London World Salon - had moved down the road to 45 Market Street... Thank God!

I don't understand what's going on here, with all of these new condos being built and many new neighbors were getting, you'd think that they would put some bars and restaurants in, some great boutiques like La Rue Chaude... hopefully, it will still be standing in the next few months...

No comments: