Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Facelogic of Morristown

Has anyone ever wanted a high end facial but not really wanted to pay the high end price?!?! Well... I have found your place!

Facelogic located next to the Morristown Diner has all the ammentities of a high end spa with out the high end cost! For all new members/clients the introductory price is only $49! After your innitial facial you may return and pay normal price which isn't even that expensive, all under $125 (that's the top of the line) or you can join their annual membership club... I did!

I must tell all my readers that Cynthia took extra special care and really did an excellent job! I felt comfortable, relaxed, and I was so happy with the final outcome that I will never go anywhere else!

The annual facial membership entitles you to a facial EVERY month plus many more benefits...

Check them out at www.facelogicspa.com - they do waxing and makeup too!!!

Enjoy!

No comments: